COPY & PASTE THIS PAGE IN YOUR EMAIL TO COMPLETE.
Answer The Following Questions
GOD FORGIVES US
ETERNAL LIFE IS PROMISED
- Who has forgiven us in Eph. 4:32 and Col. 3:13?
- How many of our trespasses are forgiven? Col. 2:13, Ps. 103:3
- What happened to our sins? Col. 2:14
- Through what do we have forgiveness of sins? Eph. 1:7
- What happens if we confess our sins? I John 1:9, Ps. 32:5
- How far has God removed our transgressions from us? Ps. 103:12
- Does God remember our sins? Jer. 31:34
- What two things do those who are sanctified by faith in Christ receive? Acts 26:18
WE FORGIVE OTHERS
- What did Jesus want God the Father to do? Luke 23:34
- What are we to do if we have anything against anyone? Mark 11:25
- What are we not to do in Rom. 12:19?
- Why are we not to avenge ourselves? Rom. 12:19
- How often are we to forgive someone? Matt. 18:21-22
- Do you think you have forgiven someone if you keep track of how many times you have forgiven them?
- If your brother sins against you and he repents what are we to do? Luke 17:3
- What are we commanded to do in Luke 6:36?
- In what way are we to forgive others? Eph. 4:32, Col 3:13
- What is the glory of a man? Prov. 19:11
- How are we to treat those who are nasty toward us? Matt 5:44
- Should we forgive seeing how much God has forgiven us? Matt. 18:23-35
- What happens when we forgive others? Matt. 6:14
- What happens when we do not forgive others? Matt. 6:15 Assurance of Salvation
- What all does Romans 10:9-13 say we have to do to be saved?
- Have you personally done this? ______When?____
- What is promised to those who do this in Rom. 10:9, 11, 13
- According to John 1:12 who do we receive?
- How do we receive Him?
- What do we become in John1:12?
- Does a child ever cease being a child of his parents?
- According to I John 5:11-13, what do we receive with the Son of God?
- Does the Bible say we can know that we have eternal life in v.13:
- Will Christ ever leave us according to Heb. 13:5? ___(John 6:37)
GOD KEEPS US
- According to John 10:27-30, whose hands are we in?
- Who can snatch us out of the hands of Christ and the Father's hand?
- Can Satan snatch us away? ______ Can we snatch ourselves away? ____
- What happened to us when we believed in Eph. 1:13-14?
- According to Eph. 4:30, until when are we sealed?
- What will we escape according to:
John 3:16 John 5:24 Rom. 8:1
THE MEANING OF ETERNAL LIFE
- What is eternal life according to John 17:3?
- When does it start?
- When does it end?
- Are we saved even if we don't feel like it?
- What about if we sin? Are we still saved:
Pillar of Truth Ministries
Email Your Answers To:
Pillar of Truth Ministries
P.O. Box 3004
GO TO NEXT BIBLE
BACK TO PRAYER IN PROGRESS