COPY & PASTE THIS PAGE IN YOUR EMAIL TO COMPLETE.
Gospel of John
Read Chapter 1
(answer these questions which pertain to the chapter)
Fill In The Blanks
- There was a man sent from _______ whose name was _______.
- The same came for a _______ to bare _______ of the light, that _______ _______ through him might _______.
- For the _______ was given by _______, but _______ and _______ came by _______ _______
- The next day _______ seeth _______ coming unto him, and saith, Behold the _______ of _______, which taketh away the _______ of the _______.
- And _______ bare record, saying, I saw the _______ descending from _______like a _______, and it abode upon him.
Answer the Questions
- Who made all things?
- Who was the law given by?
- Who sent the priests and Levites from Jerusalem and why?
- Where was John baptizing?
- Who was one of the people who heard John speak and followed him and whose brother was he?
True or False
- God sent John to bare witness of the light so people may believe? T____F____.
- When the people wanted to know who John was, he claimed he was Christ? T____F____.
- There have been a few people who have seen God? T____F____
- Jesus renamed Simon and told him to follow him? T____F____
- Two disciples followed Jesus after they heard him speak? T____F____
The Gospel According To John
- According to John 1:18, who has seen God?
- Simon Peter was given what name by Christ:
- What miracle did Jesus perform at a wedding?
- Jesus told Nicodemus that one would not see the kingdom of God, unless one:
- Jesus was tired and sat by a well, he then asked a woman for a drink. Why was this strange?
- Why were the Jews angry that Jesus healed a lame man?
- A woman who had committed a sin was brought before Jesus for judgement. What was her sin?
- Jesus said: "You will know the truth, and the truth will......"?
- When Jesus fed the five thousand, what did he use to feed them?
- After having fed them, what was gathered up in baskets?
- What pool did the blind man have to wash himself in to be healed?
- Where did Lazarus live?
- How long had Lazarus been dead when Jesus arrived?
- Jesus says in John that he is the true vine, and God is the:
- Jesus says in John that he is the vine and his disciples are the:
- According to Jesus, greater love has no man than this:
- Jesus prayed that his disciples might be one in what way?
- Jesus said that his kingdom was not of this world. If his kingdom HAD been of this world, what would his servants have done?
- When Jesus was taken to be judged and crucified, how many disciples followed him?
- According to John, What were Jesus' last words to his mother before his death?
Pillar of Truth Ministries
Email Your Answers To:
Pillar of Truth Ministries
P.O. Box 3004
GO TO NEXT BIBLE
BACK TO PRAYER IN PROGRESS