Read Genesis Chapter 1
Fill In The Blanks
1. "In the beginning ______ ______ the heaven and the earth."
2. "And God called the firmament ______. And the evening and the morning were the ______ day."
3. "And God said, Let the waters bring forth ______ the moving creature that hath ______,..."
4. "And God created great ______, and ______ living creature that moveth,..."
5. "And God said, Let ______ make man in ______ image, after
______ likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea...."
Questions & Answers
1. What was the form of the earth before creation?
2. What was moving upon the face of the waters?
3. What was created by God on the 4th day of creation?
4. What day was man made and in whose image?
5. What was created by God, for every thing that creepeth on the
earth to consume for food?
6. In Gen. 1:1 The word God means what?
7. What did God call the firmament?
8. What is the firmament actually?
9. When God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb
yielding seed,..." What did the earth do?
10. Where did God put the 2 great lights He created?
11. What were the 2 great lights He created?
12. Explain God saying, "Let us make man in
our image" and why?
13. Who did He give dominion to over the earth?
14. How many days did creation actually take?
15. What did God give dominion over? (other than the earth)
Summary No right or wrong answer and it's not graded.
Briefly explain in your own words exactly what happened in Genesis Chapter 1, and What it means to you.
Continue reading in the Book of Genesis now, and find the answers to the following throughout the Book of Genesis.
1. Who was the first man to walk the Earth?
2. Where was Eve tempted at?
3. What man killed his brother?
4. Which man in Genesis lived 969 years?
5. Which man built an ark to survive a flood?
6. Name the 3 sons of Noah?
7. What was the name of the land where Abraham was born?
8. The name of the son born to Sarah when she was old was what?
9. What were the name of the twins born to Rebekah?
10. Which son of Isaac was called red and hairy?
11. Jacob's 2 wives were sisters, what was their fathers name?
12.Which son of Isaac held the heel of his brother at birth?
13. The oldest of Jacob's wives was whom?
14. Jacob's name was changed by God to what name?
15. The name of the Mount where Isaac was to be sacrificed was what?
16. Abraham gave which priest 10% of what he owned?
17. Who was Jacob's favorite son?
18. Who was the youngest son of Jacob?
19. Which brother of Joseph, tried to protect him from the others?
20. Joseph's cup was found in the sack of which of Jacob's sons?